Sunday, September 27, 2009

Week 2 Reflection

Weekly Reflection (9-21-09) to (9-25-09)

Things I did well on or improved:

From the first week, I feel that I am getting better at not having to draw the whole figure
but just the structure of the body. In addition, I feel that this has helped improve my
gesture drawings. I really focused to get the entire body done in the time fame, while
also being very attentive to the lines along the spine.

Areas where I need improvement:
Although I felt that I improved in my gesture drawings I still feel that there is much more
room for more improvement. For example, I think that I need to break my lines up so I
can become more accurate. I also feel that I could become more accurate with the
proportions of the human body.

Future goal for next week:
This coming week I am going to focus on breaking up my lines instead of drawing one
continuous line.

No comments:

Post a Comment