Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Weekly Post (November 22 - 28)

This week we were introduced to the eyes and the nose and then the next class meeting was during Thanksgiving Break  

What I did well at this week:  

This week was mainly lecture.  I think that I took good notes on the nose and eyes.  I feel that I understood the eyes more so than the nose. 
 

What needs improvement:  

This week there wasn't much drawing that we did throughout the class but I feel that nose is very hard for me to draw and I am excited to learn the structure more and improve throughout my drawings.  I think like many things this will take more  observation and practice.  

 My future Goal:  

I want to observe more eyes and noses; also I want to practice drawing the noses to really start to understand the structure.  

No comments:

Post a Comment