Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Weekly Post (November 8-14)

 This week in class we worked on the feet and the hands. I was surprised that the hands and feet are very similar in their structure.  Also the foot is very hard to learn to draw when it is in a sideways position for me.  I think that I just need more practice learning the structure.  I am very excited to learn how to draw the hands because I felt that they are a struggle for me to draw clearly and accurately.   

What I did well this week:  

This week I feel that I did well seeing the object in space then drawing it accurately.    

What needs improvement:   

I feel that my lines aren't as lively as they could be.  I am really struggling with this aspect of Life Drawing.  I think that I am going to look up examples of drawings with nice mark making to discover some new techniques I can try.  

 My future Goal:  

Is to just try different things and enjoy all the things that I discover during this experiment stage.  For example, I want to try different ways of holding the conte pencil, or slow vs. rapid hand movements.  

No comments:

Post a Comment